It's been a minute since we've posted to our blog/menu. But it's been a crazy past couple weeks! Between large orders and opening our shop, there hasn't been enough time in the day for all that needed to done. Oh, shop, you say? Why, yes! Our first day in the MoDiv building (40 Monroe Center) was on 9/23/2015 which was also the first day of Fall and ArtPrize! Come by and check us and the other great stores out while you're here for ArtPrize!
We will be open Wednesday through Saturday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
This week's menu is:
- Basil Parmesan brushed with BLIS truffle oil sprinkled with smoked sea salt
- The Brunch - Montello Meat Market's breakfast sausage served with BLIS Bourbon Maple Syrup
- The Justin - Bacon Jalapeño Cream Cheese
- White Chocolate Cranberry
- Belgium Chocolate with Traverse City Cherry
- Toffee Cream Cheese
- Cinnamon Almond
- Apple Cheddar
- Mocha Chocolate Chip
Craft Beer Brownies Made with:
- Central Water's Scotch Ale
- Founder's KBS
- Brown Butter Cereal Bars
- Puppy Chow/Muddy Buddies/Whatever you want to call it
- Coconut Macaroons topped with Belgium Chocolate
- Chocolate Cupcakes (Friday and Saturday)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes (Friday and Saturday)
We hope to see you!!
- Masen James